Two kid rainbow socks ... almost done(gotta figure out the finishing toe thing) and one 2/3 done for Meg.
THEN, I had to dash to StitchDC when I got an email about their weekend sale that thankfully, started on a Thursday. Now I can stop obsessing about the sweater pattern and just get going on it. It's from Karabella and it feels like a dream. :) Green, of course. :) Gosh, it only cost a small fortune. I hope I don't mess it up!
2 comments:
So,
how many pairs of socks have you knit? They look great by the way. I am afraid to go to Stitch DC since I think I will spend way too much. I need to get back to the log cabin blanket I was knitting.
What pattern are you knitting the sweater from? A recent book or from one of the interweave mags?
Officially, that's 2 "done", 2/3 of the next sock done, one to go. Sadly, M tried the 2/3 done one on and it was baggy. Ugh.
Kpixie.com had patterns under their yarn headings ... Karabella pattern ~ in the end once I felt it, I fell for the Karabella yarn too ... only I bought the yarn at StitchDC. It will be my one indulgence :)
Post a Comment